Monday, April 5, 2010

TITAS 2010

Andrea and I were able to attend the TITAS 16th Anniversary Command Performance. At first I did not understand what a BIG DEAL this was in the "Ballet" world. Then I got there and saw the list of performers and began to get excited. It was some of the finest world renowned ballet dancers. The only ones I knew by name are the two below. That's only because I saw that movie Center Stage like 10,000 times and these two dancers were in it. But let me tell you it was a night I won't forget.

Center Stage Cast


Gillian Murphy danced in Apollo Pas de Deux and Black Swan Pas de Deux




Ethan Stiefel danced in White Swan Pas de Deux & Don Quixote


Some of Andrea's Dance friends



Andrea, Miss Stephanie, and Devin

It was such an exciting night for all these girls and they were blessed to have been able to see such a performance up close and personal. It was so special and fun to be able to share this event with Andrea too. We had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment